You have no items in your shopping cart.
Classic Series Santoku Knife (7") with PakkaWood® Handle from Shun Cutlery
The Shun 7-inch Classic Series Santoku Knife, with its low-drag hollow grounds, glides through fruits, vegetables, poultry, and fish with minimal effort. This Japanese all-purpose kitchen knife may be used to slice zucchini, dice onions, chop herbs, or trim meats. Like a chef's knife, the santoku knife is capable of handling most common kitchen tasks.
Shun Classic Series santoku knives use blades comprised of 32 layers of Shun's proprietary VG-10 steel, which are each then clad in Damascus steel for a mottled pattern that resembles a fine wood grain. The result is a contemporary knife with eye-catching looks that resists corrosion and dulling, and won't break under normal use. Elegant ebony PakkaWood® handles complement the blades and provide critical balance and a supreme grip to enhance cutting, chopping, and slicing. Shun Knives come with a limited lifetime warranty and free sharpening for as long as the blade is owned by the original purchaser.
Shun Classic 7" Hollow-Edge Santoku Knife Features:
- 7" santoku knife from Shun Classic
- Winner of Blade Show's 2005 Kitchen Knife of the Year Award
- A multipurpose Japanese-inspired blade which can slice, dice, and chop veggies, fruits, and meat
- Hollow grounds reduce drag
- Made from 32 layers of VG-10 steel with Damascus cladding
- Precision 16° cutting edges on both sides of the blade (32 ° total)
- Attractive mottled exterior
- Ebony PakkaWood® handle provides supreme weight and balance
- Durable; resistant to dulling and corrosion
- Limited lifetime warranty*
- Lifetime of free sharpening from Shun*
*Conferred to the original purchaser only. Owner pays shipping charges for sharpening.
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Shun Classic Series 7" Santoku Knife|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||04901601589481|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Color||Black & Stainless|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty (Includes Lifetime Sharpening)|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.75|